It got increasingly difficult to distribute my sample code, because the dependencies on the set of standard libraries that I've built over the past months just keep growing. I fell in the same trap for the "polished" version of the samples for TechEd so that I decided to make a cut and make a whole "SDK" out of this stuff, finally (I think I've written about that a while ago) and simply make it a prerequisite for installing additional demos. That takes away a lot of the repetitive work for building installers over and over again. The MSI file is almost finished and I think I should be able to make a first drop available by tomorrow.
From Monday until the end of the week I will take a desperately needed week of vacation. I'll just get into the car and drive up north to the sea. No computer in the luggage. I won't even try to read email.